This news archive of current affairs 6 June 2018, has taken from the main new 6 June 2018.We hope this will be very helpful to preparing for upcoming government jobs and entrance exams.
Current Affairs 6 June 2018
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#fa2626″]
- In a recent report released by Forbes Magazine, it has been said that Virat Kohli is ranked 83th in the list of the world’s 100 richest players.
- The place named Noni near Guwahati is being built as the world’s tallest rail bridge on the banks of the Eijay river.
- Reserve Bank of India has started reviewing its monetary policy due to fluctuations in crude oil prices. After the review, it will be seen whether the loans will be cheap in the future or not.
- Delhi High Court recently has ordered the government not to stop the private schools to increase the fees, further Court has asked the seventh pay commission’s recommendations to be implemented.
- India has secured 177th position in the Environment Protection Index whereas the total number of member countries is 180, it is a matter of great concern for India.
- Brian Tracy is the author of the “Maximum Achievement book” this book was published in 1993.
He has written in this book how success can be achieved by keeping the goal in front and writing.
- Recently the Central Government is considering the fact that 4 nationalized banks can be merged with the Bank of Baroda. These are OBC, IDBI and Central Bank of India.
You may read current affairs here which is updatinng time to time. further we hope this will give you better help in your exam.
If you have any query, drop your query in the comments section. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Important information :
If you need further more study material, watch our YT Channels Abhender Ranga & Ranga classes. We are uploading videos continuously on these channels in English, Reasoning, Math, GK and further more related subjects.